If you found this blog, you probably want to learn how to make hair bows for girls, right? You got the RIGHT place for that! Here’s a great post you can get started with, so keep reading. When you are done, you might want to check out these other blog posts on how to make a hair bow:
Be sure to “Like” Us on Facebook for lots more hair bow info and contests/giveaways: LearnHowToMakeBows.com on Facebook
How to Make Hair Bows for Girls
Okay so let’s get started learning how to make hair bows for girls. First you need to decide which bow you want to make. This is my most popular youtube video so I think it’s a great place to start: How To Make A Hair Bow Easy! Perfect for Girls or Teens – Simple Step By Step Instructions I’d love it if you’d leave a comment on that video after you check it out! I’m surprised that so many people have viewed that video and so happy that it’s been a great start for so many when they want to make hairbows without a lot of supplies. I even get a lot of teens leaving comments telling me how much they love it and have enjoyed making it. So even though hairbows are most popular for young girls, don’t forget that many teenage girls love wearing pretty bows too.
How to Make Hair Bows: A Few Tips to Start
* Be sure your creases are even when you are making your bows and loops so that your finished bow will be perfect.
* Use a high temp/high heat hot glue gun and glue sticks because it will work better than the regular glue. Also, if you prefer not to use that, you can use E6000 craft glue (but it takes a lot longer to dry!)
* Always seal the cut ends of your ribbon so they do not fray. This will help keep your bows looking better longer!
* As a beginner, start with a few basic bows you want to learn. Once you’ve mastered them you can go on to make another few different types. There are THOUSANDS of different bows you can make so don’t get discouraged and think you have to know everything. Pick up some ribbon and start creating and having fun making hairbows.
* Look at designs other people have created to give you some ideas on what you can do with bows. Here are some bow photos showcasing some of my happy customers: LearnHowToMakeBows.com Testimonial Photos
How to Make Hair Bows: Courses on DVD
When you are ready to learn step-by-step how to make hair bows, be sure to take a look at the two DVDs I offer:
Secrets to Bow Making Success: How to Make Hair Bows for Beginners
MORE Secrets to Bow Making Success: How to Make Boutique Hair Bows
More than 1,000 DVD courses are sold each month to VERY happy customers! Since 2009, they have been the best-selling hair bow course available online and have taught many thousands of moms, grandmas, and other crafters how to make hair bows perfect every time using simple video instructions. Each DVD is two hours long and shows you how to make hair bows from start to finish using all kinds of grosgrain ribbon and embellishments. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to learn different types of hairbows that will really help you get creative and make some unique and fun bows that you would be proud to see on top of any little girls head. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to make hair bows and didn’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place!